A hill-top medieval stone house and pigeonnier with panoramic views over Southwest France's idyllic countryside, with a swimming pool and extensive gardens, near Agen in the Quercy region (Lot-et-Garonne). The property was expertly renovated, combining its original features with contemporary comfort.
Six bedrooms, four with a double bed; one with a double that divides into two singles; one with two single beds.
A restored 18th century stone farmhouse and two converted outbuildings, with swimming pools and a fishing lake, set in peaceful French countryside south of the Loire Valley in La Trimouille near Poitiers and Limoges (Haute-Vienne). Each of the three houses has its own private garden, terrace and pool, and the property is set in thirty acres of private grounds.
1. Le Logis: 7 guests - Three spacious bedrooms: two bedrooms with queen-size beds, and a third with twin beds. There is a third single bed in the master bedroom.
2. La Grange: 8 guests - Four bedrooms: three with queen-size beds, and the fourth with twin beds.
3. La Longère: 6 guests - Four bedrooms: A master bedroom with a double bed, another bedroom with a double bed, and a bedroom with twin beds.
Two centuries-old farm buildings set on an organic sheep farm at the head of a forested Dordogne valley, complete with private golf course and swimming pool, close to Périgueux and Riberac (Dordogne). Two retired horses, Caline and Diva Bella, live on the property along with the sheep.
The Farmhouse: 6 guests - Four bedrooms: one with a large double bed, two, each with a pair of twin beds, and one with a baby bed.
The Shepherd's Cottage: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with twin beds, suitable for children only.
An intimate and bright Provençal stone cottage for a couple, in a vineyard setting with a pool, on the outskirts of the famous wine-producing village of Gigondas near Vaison-la-Romaine , Sablet, and Séguret (Vaucluse). The house has lots of character, with terracotta floors, bright rooms with arch windows, and a patio overlooking orchards and vineyards.
One bedroom with a king-size bed.
A restored stone house filled with art in the heart of the medieval village of Mézin in Gascony, near Nérac and Condom (Lot-et-Garonne). Close to the arcaded market square and the 12th century church. The owners are keen painters and offer lessons in drawing and painting.
Two bedrooms, each with a double bed and a single bed and both with bathrooms. A three bedroom/three bathroom configuration is available at a higher rate and sleeps up to 10 people.
A 19th century manor house divided into two self-contained wings, with a separate cottage, set on an extensive private estate with a swimming pool and a full-size tennis court in Villasavary, nearCastelnaudary and Carcassonne (Aude) in the historic heart of Languedoc-Roussillon. The extensive private estate offers plenty of peaceful tree-shaded walks. Each of the three units has its own private terrace.
1. East Wing: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a king size bed, one with two single beds.
2. West Wing: 6 guests - Three bedrooms: one with a king size bed, and two each with two single beds.
3. The Cottage: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed, and one with two single beds.