A restored 19th century stone barn in the Lot valley, surrounded by streams and fields, on the edge of the medieval village of Thegra, close to the Padirac Caves and the town of Rocamadour in the Lot. The interior features traditional exposed rafters and rustic tiled floors, along with modern comforts such as underfloor central heating.
One bedroom with a Queen-size double bed.
A restored stone two-bedroom cottage with a swimming pool, surrounded by vineyards and the Dentelles hills, ten minutes' walk from the village of Sablet near Avignon and Carpentras (Vaucluse). It is decorated and furnished in the traditional Provençal style. The property enjoys uninterrupted views of the Provençal countryside.
Two bedrooms: one with a double bed, and one with two single beds which can be put together to make a double. An additional guest can sleep on a day bed downstairs.
A restored 18th century stone farmhouse and two converted outbuildings, with swimming pools and a fishing lake, set in peaceful French countryside south of the Loire Valley in La Trimouille near Poitiers and Limoges (Haute-Vienne). Each of the three houses has its own private garden, terrace and pool, and the property is set in thirty acres of private grounds.
1. Le Logis: 7 guests - Three spacious bedrooms: two bedrooms with queen-size beds, and a third with twin beds. There is a third single bed in the master bedroom.
2. La Grange: 8 guests - Four bedrooms: three with queen-size beds, and the fourth with twin beds.
3. La Longère: 6 guests - Four bedrooms: A master bedroom with a double bed, another bedroom with a double bed, and a bedroom with twin beds.
A cottage with a swimming pool, ideal for a couple, near Saint Astier and Périgueux (Dordogne). The interior of the single-storey property is bright, spacious, and attractively furnished and decorated. It is located in the spacious gardens of the owners' separate and secluded home.
A double bedroom with a king size bed.
A very private 18th century farmhouse near Rocamadour (Lot), surrounded by farmland and forests, with nature trails and bicycle randonnées routes at its doorstep. A three bedroom home completely updated to standards of modern comfort in an region famous for its history and cuisine.
Three bedrooms: one with a queen-size bed, one with a double bed, and one with two single beds
Self-catering apartments for couples in a restored stone farmhouse and barn with a swimming pool in a tranquil setting of forests and meadows near wine villages of the Cote d'Or in Burgundy (Saône-et-Loire). The six apartments have lots of character and style, and are ideal for discerning couples. Spacious and comfortable, each apartment has its own patio, garden furniture and barbeque.
1. Chardonnay: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size bed
2. Pinot Noir: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size bed.
3. Le Pigeonnier: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size bed.
4. Pinot Blanc: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king sized bed.
5. Gamay: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size double bed.
6. Aligoté: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size double bed.