A traditional renovated farmhouse with a swimming pool and gardens, set on the edge of the quiet winemaking village of Rasteau (Vaucluse) in the heart of the Côtes du Rhône wine region near Orange and Avignon in Provence. The house enjoys clear views of Mont Ventoux and the Dentelles de Montmirail mountain range across fields of vines.
1. La Stable: 2 guests - A mezzanine sleeping area with two single beds. A third single bed can be provided if needed.
2. La Cabine: 2 guests - One bedroom with a double bed.
A Provençal mas or farmhouse with a pool, jacuzzi, and gym, on the edge of the mountains near the Cévennes National Park within reach of Orange and Avignon (Ardèche). This rambling collection of old stone buildings, clinging to a sun-drenched, south-facing slope is divided into three separate restored gîtes, offering a spectacular view of the valley. Close to the majestic canyon of the Ardèche river.
1. La Grange: 8 guests - Two bedrooms, each with double beds, two single beds on the mezzanine and a double sofa-bed in the living room.
2. La Clède: 4 guests - A mezzanine with a double bed and two single beds.
3. La Magnanerie: 3 guests - The mezzanine has one double bed and one optional single bed.
A renovated 19th century apartment above an art gallery in the medieval village of Collobrières in Provence, near Saint-Tropez and Toulon (Var). The apartment is in the heart of the medieval village and is well situated to explore the Mediterranean coast and the region of Provence.
One bedroom with a double bed.
A recently restored winery estate with a large central courtyard and a swimming pool near Pézenas, between Sète and Béziers (Hérault). Two three-bedroom stone cottages are available for rent. Both have a spacious living/dining room on the ground floor, a well-equipped kitchen, and a large terrace leading out to the courtyard. The owners live on-site and tend to the newly planted up-and-coming vineyard.
Alicante: 6 guests - 3 bedrooms : one with a double bed; and two with two single beds each. All bedrooms have an en-suite bath or shower room and toilet.
Ramonet: 6 guests - Three bedrooms: one with two single beds (wheelchair accessible), one with two single beds, and one with a double bed. All bedrooms have an en-suite shower room and toilet.
A centuries-old mansion in Gascony with separate self-contained holiday homes and a large swimming pool, set on 25 acres (10 hectares) of gardens, woodland, and meadow, featuring panoramic views towards the Pyrénées, near Pau and Auch (Gers). The house includes a boules pitch, table tennis and large grounds to walk and play in.
1. La Maison de Maître: 8 guests - Four bedrooms: two, each with a pair of twin beds, and two, each with a double bed.
2. La Vieille Tour: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed, and one with two single beds.
3. Le Vignoble: 2 guests - One bedroom with a double bed.
A luxury Provençal villa with a private pool, enclosed garden and childrens' play area, on a hillside in the centre of Parc Regional Naturel de Luberon with panoramic views of the Luberon valley. Close to Avignon, Gordes, and Saint Saturnin-les-Apt, all with shops, bakeries, restaurants and other historical and cultural attractions.
Four bedrooms: One room with a double bed. One room with four single beds. One room with a double bed. One master bedroom very large with a small salon with a double bed. Each room has there own bathroom.