An 18th century stone stable converted into three units, with a heated pool, courtyard, and gardens, in a peaceful setting in the Loire region near Loches and Tours (Indre-et-Loire). Originally a stable for mail coaches, it has retained its original features, with exposed beams and thick stone walls.
1. Le Grebe: 8 guests - Four bedrooms: two, each with a double bed, and two with a pair of twin beds.
2. Le Pluvier: 6 guests - Three bedrooms: two, each with a double bed, and one with a pair of twin beds.
3. La Colombe: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with twin beds.
A restored 18th century stone farmhouse with a swimming pool, in the heart of the Côtes du Rhône wine region with excellent views of Mont Ventoux, near Carpentras and Vaison-la-Romaine (Vaucluse). The apartment on the upper floor of the house is fully self-contained and has a private driveway, parking space, and front door. Guests have exclusive use of the garden, summer house and swimming pool.
Two double bedrooms: One with a choice of double or twin beds, and one with a king size double bed. Available only in high season (May to September)
A restored 19th century stone farmhouse converted into three gîtes, with a large salt-water swimming pool overlooking a river and chestnut forest in the heart of the rural Ardèche region near Privas and Aubenas (Ardèche). Each unit has its own private terrace or garden space, with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
1. La Chataigne: 3 guests - One bedroom with either a double bed or a pair of twin beds, and a sofa bed in the living area.
2. l'Écurie: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed, and one with a pair of twin beds. A sofa bed is also available in the living room.
A 13th century fortified hamlet converted into five gîtes, each with its own garden or patio, set amidst vineyards with a pool and overlooking the canyon of the Cesse river and the Cathar fortress of Minerve (Hérault) near the walled city of Carcassonne. The gîtes enjoy full privacy, but can be rented in combination for up to 26 guests for family reunions or special events.
1. Baguio: 4 guests - One bedroom with queen size bed, and one bedroom with twin beds.
2. Apari: 8 guests - Three bedrooms with twin beds and one bedroom with queen size bed.
3. Batik: 4 guests - Two bedrooms, one with queen size bed and one with twin beds.
4. Galiniera: 6 guests - One bedroom with queen size bed, and two bedrooms with twin beds.
5. Banawe: 4 guests - One bedroom with queen size bed, and one bedroom with twin beds.
A renovated 19th century farmhouse with a swimming pool and a covered terrace, on a hill overlooking the Languedoc countryside with a view of the Pyrénées near Castelnaudary between Toulouse and Carcassonne (Aude). On the grounds are two old windmills, from which the property derives its name. The house has been completely restored and re-decorated.
Six bedrooms: three with double beds, two, each with twin beds, and one with bunk beds.
A bright traditional house on a side street within a short walk of the café and boulangerie in the medieval Languedoc village of Siran, between Carcassonne and Narbonne (Hérault). Siran is a traditional winemaking village and is well located for hiking, cycling, and walking along the Canal du Midi.
One bedroom with two single beds which can be joined together to make a queen size bed.