A recently restored traditional village house with a swimming pool, with stunning views over the Provençal town of Cotignac and the Var countryside, near Draguignan and Aix-en-Provence (Var). The house stands in its own grounds surrounded by a garden spread over four terraces, with rose bushes, an olive grove, and an outdoor dining area. Situated a short walk from the centre of the lively village of Cotignac.
Three bedrooms: two with double beds, and one with two single beds.
A renovated 19th century apartment above an art gallery in the medieval village of Collobrières in Provence, near Saint-Tropez and Toulon (Var). The apartment is in the heart of the medieval village and is well situated to explore the Mediterranean coast and the region of Provence.
One bedroom with a double bed.
An 18th century stone stable converted into three units, with a heated pool, courtyard, and gardens, in a peaceful setting in the Loire region near Loches and Tours (Indre-et-Loire). Originally a stable for mail coaches, it has retained its original features, with exposed beams and thick stone walls.
1. Le Grebe: 8 guests - Four bedrooms: two, each with a double bed, and two with a pair of twin beds.
2. Le Pluvier: 6 guests - Three bedrooms: two, each with a double bed, and one with a pair of twin beds.
3. La Colombe: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with twin beds.
A converted 18th century stone mill, set by a fenced millpond filled with trout, amid woodland in northwestern Brittany, 20 minutes from the coast and close to Lamballe and Saint-Malo. The house is suitable for up to 7, but an optional self-contained cottage can accommodate up to 5 more for a total of 12.
Four bedrooms: one with a king size bed, one with two single beds, one with two bunk beds and a single bed, and one with a single bed.
A traditional 19th century townhouse facing onto a quiet private courtyard, in the historic heart of the medieval town of Bayeux (Calvados). The house is in a quiet enclosure within sight of the great Bayeux Cathedral and just a few minutes’ walk from the bustling town centre.
Two bedrooms: one with a double bed, and one with two single beds.
Self-catering apartments for couples in a restored stone farmhouse and barn with a swimming pool in a tranquil setting of forests and meadows near wine villages of the Cote d'Or in Burgundy (Saône-et-Loire). The six apartments have lots of character and style, and are ideal for discerning couples. Spacious and comfortable, each apartment has its own patio, garden furniture and barbeque.
1. Chardonnay: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size bed
2. Pinot Noir: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size bed.
3. Le Pigeonnier: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size bed.
4. Pinot Blanc: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king sized bed.
5. Gamay: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size double bed.
6. Aligoté: 2 guests - One bedroom with a king size double bed.