An 18th century stone stable converted into three units, with a heated pool, courtyard, and gardens, in a peaceful setting in the Loire region near Loches and Tours (Indre-et-Loire). Originally a stable for mail coaches, it has retained its original features, with exposed beams and thick stone walls.
1. Le Grebe: 8 guests - Four bedrooms: two, each with a double bed, and two with a pair of twin beds.
2. Le Pluvier: 6 guests - Three bedrooms: two, each with a double bed, and one with a pair of twin beds.
3. La Colombe: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with twin beds.
An independent home on an equestrian ranch with a swimming pool, set in the foothills of the mountains just outside the Cévennes National Park near Nîmes and Montpellier (Gard). The extensive property has a field of horses and donkeys and large gardens, and the nearby walking trails and bridleways offer great views across the countryside.
One double master bedroom with additional single loft bed. Second double master bedroom/extra sitting room. One mezzanine bedroom with single bed. Double sofa bed in the living room. Can sleep two couples and up to four children.
A restored stone house filled with art in the heart of the medieval village of Mézin in Gascony, near Nérac and Condom (Lot-et-Garonne). Close to the arcaded market square and the 12th century church. The owners are keen painters and offer lessons in drawing and painting.
Two bedrooms, each with a double bed and a single bed and both with bathrooms. A three bedroom/three bathroom configuration is available at a higher rate and sleeps up to 10 people.
A Provençal mas or farmhouse with a pool, jacuzzi, and gym, on the edge of the mountains near the Cévennes National Park within reach of Orange and Avignon (Ardèche). This rambling collection of old stone buildings, clinging to a sun-drenched, south-facing slope is divided into three separate restored gîtes, offering a spectacular view of the valley. Close to the majestic canyon of the Ardèche river.
1. La Grange: 8 guests - Two bedrooms, each with double beds, two single beds on the mezzanine and a double sofa-bed in the living room.
2. La Clède: 4 guests - A mezzanine with a double bed and two single beds.
3. La Magnanerie: 3 guests - The mezzanine has one double bed and one optional single bed.
A restored 19th century stone farmhouse converted into three gîtes, with a large salt-water swimming pool overlooking a river and chestnut forest in the heart of the rural Ardèche region near Privas and Aubenas (Ardèche). Each unit has its own private terrace or garden space, with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
1. La Chataigne: 3 guests - One bedroom with either a double bed or a pair of twin beds, and a sofa bed in the living area.
2. l'Écurie: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed, and one with a pair of twin beds. A sofa bed is also available in the living room.
A centuries-old converted pigeonnier set in a walled garden with a swimming pool and olive trees on the edge of the Provençal village of Aups near Cotignac and Draguignan (Var). The locality has many forested walking trails, and the Gorge du Verdon is a short drive away.
Four bedrooms total. In the main house: two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. In the poolhouse: one double bedroom .