A restored 18th century stone farmhouse and two converted outbuildings, with swimming pools and a fishing lake, set in peaceful French countryside south of the Loire Valley in La Trimouille near Poitiers and Limoges (Haute-Vienne). Each of the three houses has its own private garden, terrace and pool, and the property is set in thirty acres of private grounds.
1. Le Logis: 7 guests - Three spacious bedrooms: two bedrooms with queen-size beds, and a third with twin beds. There is a third single bed in the master bedroom.
2. La Grange: 8 guests - Four bedrooms: three with queen-size beds, and the fourth with twin beds.
3. La Longère: 6 guests - Four bedrooms: A master bedroom with a double bed, another bedroom with a double bed, and a bedroom with twin beds.
Luxury apartments in a newly-renovated farmhouse featuring spectacular views, a large heated swimming-pool and private gardens, in the lively village of Lourmarin in the Luberon foothills (Vaucluse). Each apartment has been furnished and decorated with a distinctive character. Great panoramic views of the village and the valley.
1. Le Genêt: 2 guests - One queen-size canopied bed. We also have a travel cot for a baby.
2. Le Voltaire: 3 guests - One queen-size bed and one convertible armchair-bed.
3. Le Pastis: 2 guests - One wrought-iron queen-size four-poster bed.
4. La Clairette: 4 guests - One queen-size canopied bed in the bedroom and two convertible day beds in the living-room which together make a queen-size.
A stone cottage beside an 11th century water mill and trout stream on wooded grounds, set in quiet rolling countryside, near Le Mans and Alençon (Mayenne). The property is well located between Brittany, Paris, and the Loire Valley, all of which one can reach on a day trip. Nearby is the Normandy-Maine regional park, a 2000-square kilometre nature reserve with a large network of marked paths and trails.
One bedroom with a double bed.
A converted 19th century stone barn in the Perigord-Limousin nature park, renovated with a jacuzzi, sauna, gym, large garden and fishing lake, near the village of Abjat-sur-Bandiat and within easy reach of Cognac, Limoges and Bordeaux. Fishing rods and a row boat are available for guests to use on the private lake, as are two adult bikes to explore the quiet local roads.
Three bedrooms: two with queen sized beds and one with either a pair of twin beds or a king size bed. The snug also has a fold out double sofa bed.
A 15th century château with three stylishly renovated gîtes on the grounds, converted from former outbuildings and sharing a swimming pool, located near Castelnaudary and Toulouse (Haute-Garonne). The extensive park-like grounds of the château are planted with 500-year-old cedar trees.
Hopkins Gîte: 6 guests - 3 bedrooms: 2, each with a double bed, and one with two single beds.
Mutley Gîte: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed, one with a pair of single beds.
Red y Pink Gîte: 2 guests - One bedroom with a double bed.
An 18th century stone stable converted into three units, with a heated pool, courtyard, and gardens, in a peaceful setting in the Loire region near Loches and Tours (Indre-et-Loire). Originally a stable for mail coaches, it has retained its original features, with exposed beams and thick stone walls.
1. Le Grebe: 8 guests - Four bedrooms: two, each with a double bed, and two with a pair of twin beds.
2. Le Pluvier: 6 guests - Three bedrooms: two, each with a double bed, and one with a pair of twin beds.
3. La Colombe: 4 guests - Two bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with twin beds.